Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Mission Statement

 
2014~Keep Your Eye's on 'the Light' and Watch Your Life Become Bright!

I am a precious daughter of God whom he loves dearly.

The Legacy I pray to leave is for many to seek God and trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior believing he died for their sins. By reading, receiving, living the Word of God, true transformation of the heart can take place.

I want to live each day with the knowledge it might be my last day making it a great day regardless what comes my way.

I pray it be known the most important thing I'm working towards is the day I walk into the arms of Jesus and he might reply, "Well done good and faithful servant." With this, it is my hope that at my funeral the common conversation is what salvation in Jesus Christ can be if you Believe and any tears become those of joy knowing I am 'Home.'

As a Wife, I pray to be the helpmate God would have me be. I pray to extend the unconditional love Jesus offered to my husband. I pray to speak words of truth kindly with love when they are both good/bad.

As a Mother, it is my hope to model being a wife and a mom to all 6 of our children surrendering each of them back to God and asking Him each step of the way for His guidance for every circumstance we might encounter.

As a Professional, I recognize I ultimately work for God and glorifying Him is most important. I pray to remind myself, He is my provider, not the company and no amount of money can offer more than He can. It is my hope to be 'the Light' in a world that continues to become darker.

When it comes to my enemies, I pray to crucify my flesh and love no matter what. I honestly believe the Lord has put certain people I know in my path for His purpose to glorify His plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment